Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Twiggy and her new Sister


As you can see twiggy has come back to life... Guess I don’t have a toxic thumb as I thought... I emailed cottage farms (who QVC told me to call) with pictures of twiggy and told them I think she is dieing but I do see some leaves near the lower part of her branches and should trim back the bare twigs down to where the new leafs are???? The were kind enough to send me instructions on what to do and the also sent me a new lemon tree / twig with a green lemon attached???? Twiggy is doing fine and getting along with her sister and coming along... We will see what the summer brings... Every evening I go out to talk to them, and tell them the story of the little lemon tree the came before them and all the bushels of lemons that she produced and on that cold winter morning that Santa came to say Lemon with your lemon so tart won't you guide my sleigh tonight.... WHAT wait where m I going with this??? Sorry I drifted off... I tell them if they don’t straighten up it in the trash can their going....

P.S. they are both close to the trash can...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: