Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Harrisburg, Primary Election is over...

I don't know about you but I sure m glad the primary election for Harrisburg is over... and may the best man or woman win...
It was a heated election here in the city of Harrisburg, PA for the seat of mayor... Mayor reed has bee the mayor from 1982... "I myself think we need a change..." he was going up against Linda Thompson... she is the president of city council and a tough critic of Mayor Reed...
we will see this fall when all the votes are counted...

yes Mayor Reed has done much for the city of but in the last few years the city has fallen deeper into debt... I feel from poor decisions and the like... this is not a political blog so I will continue...


I will close with, let the best MAN or WOMAN win... and do the right thing...

2 comments:

Elizabeth Leigh said...

and the right thing being... ? at least you voted! good for you -

Holly Myers said...

Hello. Hello/ Where you at? Did you leave for the beach and not come back?